WHAT IS MASSAGE THERAPY?
Massage therapy is the hands-on application of various bodywork techniques, such as stroking, kneading, stripping, and myofascial release. These techniques are used to manipulate soft tissues, tendons, and muscles to bring about results for your body and muscle recovery.
WHO AM I, AND WHAT DO I DO?
- I am Erskine Melville – an integrative, licensed massage therapist in New York
- I treat clients who suffer from chronic pain, work-related stress, and all forms of professional sports injuries. Whether you are a competitive athlete, or you’ve strained your neck at the office – rest assured that my door is open to assist you with your massage therapy needs.
WHAT MASSAGE SERVICES DO I OFFER?
I provide a unique, tailored service for each client at my massage therapy boutique in NY. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with your custom query – I’m here to help.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- I can help you manage stress and restore physical balance through massage therapy. Over the years, I have gained a wealth of experience helping clients improve their mental and physical wellbeing through wellness massage therapy.
Who benefits from my massage services?
- Fitness enthusiasts who need to release tension, reduce injuries, and increase range of motion during workouts.
- Expectant mothers preparing for delivery, by minimize stress, ease the lower backpressure, and decrease fluid buildup in their lower extremities.
- High-performance athletes who need to release post-game tension and refocus their minds to maintain a competitive edge over their competitors.
WHAT ARE SOME TYPES OF MASSAGE THERAPY?
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Shiatsu Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Thai Massage
- Chair Massage
THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR MASSAGE THERAPY:
Massage therapy sessions help you manage stress and restore physical balance within your body. While there are countless benefits of this practice, some of the core advantages are:
- Improved circulation
- Reduced stress
- Reduced anxiety
- Re-alignment of posture
- Promoted relaxation
- Improve the quality of sleep. This is just the tip of the iceberg – the possibilities of massage therapy are endless, so why not see what it can offer you today?
- to learn about my journey to becoming a licensed massage therapist.
If you feel tired and stressed after a working day, I’d be happy to give you an enjoyable and healthy solution to find your balance again.
- Mon: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wed: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Th:9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sat:8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sun:9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Closed Tues & Fri
Managing stress for optimal wellness!
Our Special Offer
You owe yourself this moment
Mon: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Th:9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sun:9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Closed Tues & Fri