What is massage therapy?
Massage therapy is the hands-on application of various bodywork techniques, such as stroking, kneading, stripping, and myofascial release. They are used to manipulate soft tissues, tendons, and muscles to bring about different results.
Who am I, and what do I do?
- I am Erskine Melville. I am an integrative, licensed massage therapist,
- I treat clients who suffer from chronic pain, work-related stress, and all forms of professional sports injuries.
What services do I offer in my practice?
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Prenatal Massage
- Sports Massage
- Hot stone therapy
- Energy work
How can I help you?
- I can help you stay physically calm and mentally centered, so you can continue to operate at peak performance with greater confidence.
Who benefits from my massage services?
- I help fitness enthusiasts release tension, reduce injuries, and increase range of motion during workouts.
- I help expectant mothers minimize stress, ease the lower backpressure, and decrease fluid buildup in their lower extremities.
- I help high-performance athletes release post-game tension and refocus their minds to maintain an edge over their competitors.
What are a few different types of massage therapy?
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger Point
What are some benefits of regular massages?
- Improved circulation
- Reduced stress
- Reduced anxiety
- Re-alignment of posture
- Promoted relaxation
- Improve the quality of sleep, and much more
Click the link to learn about my journey to becoming a licensed massage therapist.
If you feel tired and stressed after a working day, I’d be happy to give you an enjoyable and healthy solution to find your balance again.
- Mon: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wed: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Th:9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sat:8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Sun:9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Closed Tues & Fri
Managing stress for optimal wellness!
Our Special Offer
You owe yourself this moment
Mon: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Th:9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sun:9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Closed Tues & Fri